Re: iris information

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] iris information
  • From: "jgcrump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 13:08:48 -0400

Wow!   Betty, thanks for sharing this site.  What a page full of beauties!  PIRATE AHOY looks like a candidate for Linda's list of showy variegatas.  TABLE TALK is marvelous, and I could go on . . .There are so many gorgeous and unique things there that it seems Barry has outdone himself.  But I can't BELEEEVE the red in POPSTAR!  I'm gonna have to hear from somone who has seen it to attest that the photo isn't benefiting from a red bias in the film (if it is film).  --  Griff