{Disarmed} Seedling 24N5

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Seedling 24N5
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:46:35 +0000

Here is Seedling 24N5:  98-1616 (sib to Casting Crowns) X Slovak Prince
I was trying to capture or intensify the rim which are both present on 98-1616 and Slovak Prince as well as my Casting Crowns.  Keep the red beard which I lost on 24N5.  Widen the Falls which are lacking on Slovak Prince which didn't happen.  I did get the heavy gilded edge on the Falls on 24N5.  It looks as if one can almost scrape the gold off near the hafts.  A nice Diamond dusting on the Falls.  I have to do something with those hafts thou.  29 more seedlings to open next Spring.  We will see what they hold.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=34806/stime=1161376001

Iris Iris plants Purple iris