{Disarmed} SA Iris Show

We had the South Australian Iris Show this weekend and for once I took my camera. The Grand Champion Spike was a siberian Senaca Blue Rose and the Grand Champion Floret was a Louisiana Saturn Swirl. I won Champion Open Tall Beared Spike with Orinoco Flow.
I've also attached a photo of our sales display, to show how we display our blooms of the plants we have for sale.
Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=34832/stime=1161547742