Re: Photo: TB: Blue Ming

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Photo: TB: Blue Ming
  • From: margiempv@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 00:25:07 EDT

Thank you Mike for that information...................... I thought I saw this iris somewhere else besides in the garden!
~ Margie
In a message dated 10/24/2006 2:53:31 PM US Mountain Standard Time, otisburg426@yahoo.com writes:
Blue Ming is from Larry Johnson 06, was a donated new intro for the Tall Bearded Iris Society fundraiser this past spring.
Mike Ayers
St Louis MO

Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@comcast.net> wrote:
This is BLUE MING. (it's a 2006 reserve........so it may introduced this year - but by whom? I don't know.)
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.