Re: Re: Photogenic

  • Subject: Re: Re: Photogenic
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 12:39:24 +0000 (UTC)

2:40 AM, the sun comes up a whole lot earlier in East Tennessee than in Colorado - my goodness.  Sorry Linda, no I don't have a photo.  I did but too quick in purging files it seems of those seedlings I no longer am growing.  I need to be more careful when hitting that delete button to check to see if there are children out there.

Attached is a pink we will Introduce in 2011 which we will name "Sisterhood".  Proceeds from it will go to a Breast Cancer organization.  A sib to my 2008 introduction "Embrace Me" and our 2010 introduction "Long Embrace".  Enjoy!

Happenstance X Pond Lily

Bob in Denver