Re: Photogenic

  • Subject: Re: Photogenic
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 09:29:37 -0400

No sun at 5 AM even this far east, but I'm usually having my morning
coffee and email first thing. Definitely a morning person most days. ;-)

Thanks for looking for it, Bob. Do you remember what it looked like?
Was it more or less like the darker seedling?

<2:40 AM, the sun comes up a whole lot earlier in East Tennessee than in
Colorado - my goodness. Sorry Linda, no I don't have a photo. I did
but too quick in purging files it seems of those seedlings I no longer
am growing. I need to be more careful when hitting that delete button
to check to see if there are children out there. >

Linda Mann
east TN