Re: HYB: tried to bloom now

  • Subject: Re: HYB: tried to bloom now
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:12:38 -0400

Linda  --  Now you're getting there.  The photo makes it look a little long in the falls.  If this is true, you might want to work with Romantic Evening or Starring in order to round/broaden the falls and keep the nice velvet and deep color.  It's nice to see a dark velvet rebloomer with ruffles and an edge.  Nice branching, too.  --  Griff