  • Subject: Re: HYB: IMMAM-3
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 07:16:04 -0400

Me too! Very exciting to see it rebloom - I expected more rebloom from
this cross, but with only three seedlings, I'm delighted that <one>

Sure wish I'd gotten a spring picture! Ground color is somewhat
tannish yellow, fall anthocyanin "spot" looks red.

Anthocyanin (variegata?) "spot" is something I've been trying to include
a lot in crosses, tho not specifically breeding for it yet. Lucky to
get such a strong yellow ground & such a (relatively) dark spot from
IMM, since it usually gives whites, creams, & very pale blue. & lucky
to get such a wide rim around the spot!

<I'm loving this 'un. In my favorite color class from what I see in the
picture..... :-) I'd love to talk pollen w/ ya next year if it does
well :-)

-Ev. M'boro (mid) TN>