HYB: OOPs - Golden Imm <not> IC10xRenown

  • Subject: HYB: OOPs - Golden Imm <not> IC10xRenown
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 06:57:03 -0400

Wishful thinking that was one of mine! A little closer forensic
analysis of cut end of the stalk proves that lovely yellow I posted is
actually Sutton's GOLDEN IMMORTAL, not one of my seedlings.

IC10 'the other weed' did give some seedlings in a cross with TREASURED
that had form this nice, but this is <not> from her.

Linda Mann
east TN