Re: HYB: blue and white chimera #2

From: Amber <alhillyard@dynasty.net>

Mike I real like the blue & white. It was a delight to see the pic.
Haven't been on in awhile & seeing the lovely pictures have cheered me
up. Thanks a lot for shareing with us.

Barney Lou Hillyard in western Kentucky where we finally got some rain.

Choose from a wide selection of high-quality newsletters at ONElist.
For details on ONElist's PROS&PUNDITS newsletters, click below.