-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>

Mike,

It takes something pretty special to make me break my "lurker" silence, but this is truly exceptional, in my opinion.
Like a lot of other folks, I suspect, I'd like to know evrything I can about this one. Yes, I dare say you were a bit excited! When this baby is ready, just tell us where to send the checks!! :-)

Bill Wells