Re: TB:rebloomer seedling

From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>

You definitely have me interested as your rebloomer seedling has two
features I work to acquire: rebloom and fragrance. How is the form at the
hafts? I am also striving to upgrade the rebloomer flower quality I am
marketing to garden visitors so rebloomers can compete with most once

I assumed that the darker markings on the standards were virusing as is
common in many arilbreds. Any feelings about that as you would have a much
better understanding from seeing the real flower. If it is virusing, it will
vary from year to year.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden,
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9