Re: TB:rebloomer seedling

From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>

Harold,
	This seedling is not mine, rather one we are guesting.  I am not sure
about the flecks, was a little bit worried that is was virus but they
have been there all 5 times we have seen it bloom.  I have about decided
that it really is flecking and not virus.  The average life expectancy
of each bloom this fall has been 3 days.  The hafts are normal.  They
are not really wide, but they definitely aren't narrow.  Just normal.
We have watched this one close for the last 2 1/2 years and feel that
the hybridizer ought to introduce it.  If there is enough stock (and I
think there will be) I believe she will go forward with it in 2000.
--
mailto:ddbro@llano.net
Dana Brown