IRC: Friday Night Chat

Find out the TRUTH about Anyone!
Criminal records, unlisted phone numbers, FBI files and more!
Grab your Instant Download Now:

It has been a while since I sent out a IRC Chat announcement, mostly
because the Chat address is now the same every week and you don't have
to look up a new one each time.

If you have an IRC program (like mIRC or Ircle) just point it at
vengers.tzo.com and once you are there type:

/Join iris-l
(Note: that is a lower case "el" not the number one)

or alternatively there is a Java Chat client avaliable at Vengers Chat
page at:

Around the middle of the page it says "Click For Java client." Click on
the word "Click" an you will be connected to the chat. It takes a while
to load so be patient, but it does work, and it is easy.

The chat starts at 6PM Pacific Time and goes til eveyone gets tired.

If you need additional help go to my site at:

and click on the Friday Night Chat link towards the bottom of the page

"Chat you later"

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: