Re: IRC: Friday Night Chat

Tired of searching for an apartment?  Try Viva!  It's fast and free.
Now serving Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas.
Rent by September 30th - get $100 cash!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9154/0/_/503733/_/968281673/

John Jones wrote:

> It has been a while since I sent out a IRC Chat announcement, mostly
> because the Chat address is now the same every week and you don't have
> to look up a new one each time.
>
> If you have an IRC program (like mIRC or Ircle) just point it at
> vengers.tzo.com and once you are there type:
>
> /Join iris-l
> (Note: that is a lower case "el" not the number one)

Er, shouldn't that be:

/Join #iris-l

? Or do some programs now add the # for the user?

Gerry
--
mailto:gcsnyd@loop.com
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 Ass't RVP, JT Chair