Re: Tropical Delight

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Tropical Delight
  • From: "The Hartman's" <rwhdlh@oceana.net>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 11:40:45 -0400

seeing Sweet Musette in the parentage makes me just shudder.That lovely lady
has been planted here for the 3rd (never say die) time this summer and has
already been given soft rot treatment big time -the Comet! I'd love to add
it to my wish list for next year butttttttttt
Just Scarred!
Dorothy Hartman
zone5b-where Dr. E.Roy Epperson is coming to speak to Iris Connisseurs of Mi
this group now maintains a garden of beardless iris at Mi State's gardens.