  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: MTB: LITTLE BAY DENOC
  • From: "lfandjg" laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 00:51:20 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@o...> wrote:
> Laurie, I very much enjoy the pictures you are posting.

Thanks, Pearl.  I very much enjoy sharing my photos with other iris lovers.

>LITTLE BAY DENOC looks very much like an unknown iris I have except that
mine is definitely a TB.

I can see a definite similarity, though the beards on yours appear to have
more white.  Also, the falls on yours look more rounded.  LBD is
large-flowered compared to my other MTBs.  However, this was the first year
for most of them to bloom in my garden, so bloom size this season may not be
representative of future performance.