Re: 2 for 1

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] 2 for 1
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.net
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:22:40 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

>  I haven't had this
> occur on a TB x TB seedling nor and AB x AB seedling yet.

I've seen this same thing on a number of my F2 JI-SIB seedlings and both
invariably show the same habit and bloom.

This spring I planted out another twin from "Weisenmotte" X IDSON seedling.
Both fans appear identical except that they are mirror images.

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA
Where the heat and drought have finally ended with 1.4" of rain followed by
28 degrees a few days later.