Re: HIST: Emma Louisa (1969)

Or, perhaps a potential downside! - once your friends find out that you
have access, they all ask you to look up stuff instead of doing it
themselves (and sending in money!) I would rather mention that the info
is there and it's easy to get by subscribing...

Give a man a fish and feed him for a night; teach a man to fish and feed
him for a lifetime....

John I Jones wrote:

>What Rita neglected to tell you is that having access to information
>like that is sjust one of the benefits to subscribing to

Catherine Button    Network Administrator
cathy@pavcal.com    Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444  Fax: 609-518-3720

Yahoo! Groups Links