Re: HIST: Emma Louisa (1969)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HIST: Emma Louisa (1969)
  • From: GormleyGreenery@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:13:35 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2004 9:51:26 AM Central Daylight Time, jijones@usjoneses.com writes:
What Rita neglected to tell you is that having access to information
like that is sjust one of the benefits to subscribing to
irisregister.com

John

Mea culpa!!!  I am so dependent on irisregister.com that I sometimes forget to extoll its many benefits!  As Editor of two iris publications, I use it first and foremost for correct spellings, hybridizer's names and year.  You can easily search on a hybridizer's name (as I did for Eugene Buckles) and come up with the list instantly as well as searching for a particular cultivar appearing in "bloodlines" for those geneology-inclined iris people.

I couldn't live without it and panicked when my subscription ran out and I couldn't get on, as John well knows!  I do have all the R&Is but many searches would take hours and days.  Cheap at double the price.  Go to irisregister.com and find out about signing up!

There, John, is that a better plug for irisregister.com??!!

Rita Gormley
Editor-MIS The Medianite and SJI REVIEW
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO