Re: RE: More about Jennifer Rebecca

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: More about Jennifer Rebecca
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:04:57 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:04:57 -0700

 I am not sure at all, for it doesn't match the description, and now it doesn't match the photos you posted.
That coupled with the fact that I got it from a club rhizome sale, which often times has misnamed iris, is one of the reasons I trashed it last month.
Everyone here that saw it believes it to be Jennifer Rebecca, and I thought it was just because of the climate and soil difference that the color was off.
In any case, I am glad to see it grows well for you.  It sure is pretty!
Patrick - Your photo of JR looks suspiciously like my Foxy Lady.  How sure are you?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links