MTB: Virginia Lyle (Willott '94)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] MTB: Virginia Lyle (Willott '94)
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:30:32 -0400

Hey All!
This does not grow in my garden, but I'm going to get a piece soon!  I took a stalk of it to our show (just for others to see, not as an entry), since most of us in NE Michigan grow predominantly TB's for showtime.  But, my neighbor, Mary Jo, had another gorgeous clump of this iris in her garden.  So, this photo is from Mary Jo. :-)
MTB Virginia Lyle (A & D Willott 1994)
Adam Cordes
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6