Re: Iris registry of Names

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris registry of Names
  • From: Walter Pickett <waltseed2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:42:09 -0700 (PDT)

Amen to that.
I saw it last night, and the next thing they were clloing the library.  I will have to subscribe to the searchable registry, but for now I am enjoying the free ones.
Yes this is the sort of thing that makes computers worth the trouble.

Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

......... But I fully agree that this is a benchmark in Iris data and should be celebrated. .............

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links