Rebloomers - Zone 4

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Rebloomers - Zone 4
  • From: "Jean Sturtevant" <jms1027@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 07:29:52 -0500

So far I’ve had Immortality and Smart rebloom.  Aunt Mary has four stalks with 4-5 buds on each.  Someone told me that Immortality

Rebloomed so profusely for him that it died out.  Is this possible??  I’d like to hear from others.

Zone 4 Northern Nebraska

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links