RE: Rebloomers - Zone 4

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Rebloomers - Zone 4
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 06:42:34 -0700

Jean,

Yes. When a clump blooms on all rhizomes which do not have any increases, it is called "bloom out".  My experience with individual potted rhizomes which bloom out is that a majority of the rhizomes will eventually put out an increase.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762