Re: Sale Pix Needed

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Sale Pix Needed
  • From: Kent Appleberry appleb@cut.net
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 20:36:03 -0600

Did someone already post these?  I can't get find all the replies.  Anyway, Sharon Engstrom has a very nice shot of CHARLIE'S CLOUD in the archives (which you can't find by seaching for "Charlie's Cloud" because the search doesn't accept apostrophes):

http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/jun04/msg00322.html

Here are a couple of NIGHT FLAME (not sure how accurate the color is):

http://www.msuplants.com/pd_bigpic.asp?pid=2966&pic_id=pic16
http://www.msuplants.com/pd_bigpic.asp?pid=2966&pic_id=pic15

Kent
Sanpete County, Utah

Dana Brown wrote:
The South Plains Iris Society's iris sale is this weekend and I have had requests for pictures of the following iris that I don't have.  Any help would be appreciated!!

Alpine Spring
Ambrosia
Charlie's Cloud
Irish Spring