Re: Sale Pix Needed

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Sale Pix Needed
  • From: Kent Appleberry appleb@cut.net
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 21:53:02 -0600

You mean the iris photos search page?

Bummer about the computer.

Melody McArady wrote:
could someone let me know what the web addy is for all the archived photos please, as some one has stolen my computer and this new one has nothing on it as of yet.  many thanks in advance,

This e-mail has been scanned by Cut.Net Managed Email Content Service, using Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on Cut.Nets Content Service, visit http://www.cut.net