RE: TB: Cult: Balding

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: Cult: Balding
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 13:43:23 -0700

Francelle

It turns out that scorch is well understood by some iris and some daylily people. Tall Talk had an excellent reprint on scorch when Bryce Williamson was editor. My memory is not accurate enough for me to attempt summarizing the article. There is a cure for scorch.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762