RE: HYB: Sort-of red seedling from Memoirs X Double Agent

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: HYB: Sort-of red seedling from Memoirs X Double Agent
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" MryL1@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:03:44 -0500
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:03:44 -0500

Maiden bloom, May 05
Sorry about the focus.  I've had three bloom from this cross.  The other 2 were
much darker bitones.  This one is a small tall with small blooms and unacceptable
statistics.  Double Agent with Matrix might give you a reddish rebloomer with
height, probably not the ruffling, though.  The other 2 were 36" and 39" with
acceptable statistics and wide, ruffled blooms (from Memoirs). I have a bad picture
of them, if you want to see.

Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS