{Disarmed} Re: HYB: Hybridizing quiz

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Hybridizing quiz
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:34:10 -0500

Ok...here's my guess.  Looks like the falls are fuller and firmer on Lyndsy and the standards appear more firm with greater substance.  So my guess is a better flower shape and substance.  But, I have to tell you...I would welcome that seedling for the great colors it has!  Love it!
Linda in Lascassas