RE: Cult: Praying Mantis Helping w iris

  • Subject: RE: Cult: Praying Mantis Helping w iris
  • From: "Dana Brown" <ddbro@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 14:12:16 -0500

Kent,

            Thanks for the great site!  Guess I did know what a mantis egg case looked like.  I had thought that was what those were and then a couple of years ago someone said “Oh no, those aren’t mantis egg cases those are xyz”.  I remember as a kid being told those egg casings were poisonous and not to touch.  I wonder if that “child care provider” (better known as a baby sitter) was trying to protect the mantids from my prying fingers???

Dana

Dana D. Brown

AIS Region 17 RVP

Director ASI, TBIS