Re: Cult: Praying Mantis Helping w iris

  • Subject: Re: Cult: Praying Mantis Helping w iris
  • From: Kent Appleberry <appleb@cut.net>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 10:35:05 -0700

Here's a page with a number of photos of mantis egg casings.  The ones I see here are brown and shaped like a football (American) flattened on one side.

Sanpete County, Utah
zone 4/5

Dana Brown wrote:

Oh, pretty!!  Now, what I would like to see is a picture of their egg casings.  We have praying mantis all the time but I have never figured out what their egg casings look like.

Dana D. Brown

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News