Re: My current rebloomer

  • Subject: Re: My current rebloomer
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:43:57 -0700 (PDT)

Jack,

That is a very nice iris.  Good flower shape and it looks like it has plenty of substance.  Hope someone can ID this rebloomer for you.

Jan in Chatsworth

Jack Carter <jackcarter@yahoo.com> wrote:
This has been a strong rebloomer this summer. Even ones that I have replanted.

I have no clue what it is since the neighbor I got from doesn't pay attention to
iris origins.

Jack Carter
jackcarter@yahoo.com

__._,_.___