Re: My current rebloomer

  • Subject: Re: My current rebloomer
  • From: Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 19:24:13 -0500

Jack, I'm quite sure I have the same one, also without a name. It came from a man in Tennessee who said all his irises came either from Cooley's or Schreiner's but he didn't keep up with the name tags.  It had an extended bloom in the spring and has just started reblooming today. See photos below.

Jack Carter wrote:

This has been a strong rebloomer this summer. Even ones that I have replanted.

I have no clue what it is since the neighbor I got from doesn't pay attention to
iris origins.
Jack Carter

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group