Re: FW: HYB BT05-04 Rajah brook X Rom evening

  • Subject: Re: FW: HYB BT05-04 Rajah brook X Rom evening
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 07:46:38 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2007 9:54:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time, fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net writes:
<<Loic’s pictures >>
Francelle, thanks for posting the pictures.
Loic, I hope you can read the list?  Anyway, thanks so much for posting those pictures.  Very interesting results!
This makes me even more curious to see my own seedlings from RE.  If nothing happens this next spring bloom cycle, I should see blooms from RE on both VANISHING ACT and LUNAR WHITEWASH.  Both a bit different than the norm.  Although I lost some of the LW seedlings from the freeze a remarkable number are looking well.  All from the VA cross are healthy and still growing like weeds.  Dare I get excited again?
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Some seedlings planted and some still in the pots!
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives
AIS: American Iris Society website