RE: RE: Austin

  • Subject: RE: RE: Austin
  • From: "Char" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 08:04:23 -0500

Hi,

It was the teacher who started the donation.  She asked how much 25 ‘little’ one would cost and I packed them up on the spot and gave them to her.  She sent the pictures.  This year I gave her pots as well as Iris.

I have the picture of her students on my desk at work.

Thanks,

Char

New Berlin WI

HIPS Rhizome Sale Chairperson