Re: HYB

  • Subject: Re: HYB
  • From: "Ted Baker" <tedebaker@shaw.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 18:24:31 -0700

Hello Annette,

Yes, it is this colour in my garden but it will age to a slightly lighter colour.  But I know the colour can be different elsewhere.  For example, Delirium has standards that are quite yellow as seen at the 2006 Convnetion in Oregon while the standards on my Delirium are almost khaki coloured.  I know that Flying Circus is a lighter colour in some other places ........  Ted