Re: REB: 06-1RE Immortality X Wearing Rubies

  • Subject: Re: REB: 06-1RE Immortality X Wearing Rubies
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 07:50:19 -0400

That looks pretty good for an IMM seedling! My experience with IMM et
al X GBK crosses is that with some, the 2nd year germinants can be a
stronger than first years. So <maybe> the next batch will be more
spot/rot resistant and a little tougher.

Most striking example here I can think of right now: of the first year's
from ENG COT X SHARPSHOOTER either died right away or were very frost
sensitive, or both <g>; second year's look <very> robust so far.
Including one maiden summer bloom this year.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8