HYB: sib to "Aunt Millie"

  • Subject: HYB: sib to "Aunt Millie"
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 14:07:31 -0400

Opened today. This has spring bloomed before, but not other seasons.
Too dry I guess. Nice color impact from a distance - wouldn't have paid
any attention to it during spring bloom, but nice this time of year.

None of the 'typical' cycle rebloomers have started to show any signs of
making stalks here yet, so I guess this is still 'summer' bloom.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

JPEG image