Re: REB: Belvi Queen

  • Subject: Re: REB: Belvi Queen
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 20:47:59 +0200

Hello Jan,
instead of spraying i put on a pair of surgical gloves, i put the roundup mixture in a flat container, put my hand in the liquid and i apply it my hand on the weeds. It is very precise, and works very well. Of course, you still must be able to get on your knees and crouch along...!
I usually do it on the Bindweed and it works wonders without using loads of poison everywhere.