CAT Quality Standards
  • Subject: CAT Quality Standards
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 18:31:33 +0200

Here is a photo of two rhizomes i've just received from the USA from two different breeders.
I obviously can't give names.
'Garden Beam', on the left (obviously) is a very nice looking rhizome, fresh, lush, big and healthy:
The other one is 'Adoregon' a poor tiny rhizome that only weights 6 grams.
I was charged 5$ for it. That makes 'Adoregon' an iris that costs 1200$ a kilo.
I think Keith Keppel will be proud that his irises have gone up in value!

JPEG image