Re: Re: Quality Standards
  • Subject: Re: Re: Quality Standards
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:21:54 -0400 (EDT)

Rose, did you email or call to state your displeasure?

<<2010 introductions costing more than $40 each should not look like that in my opinion>>
There's always a chance it's the same grower.  According to the pictures Loic sent the rihizomes were dug to small and then left to lie somewhere for quite some time before they were shipped.  (just my observation based on the pictures)
Betty W.
KY zone 6