Re: RE: 2011 convention

No I had not really noticed this - but seems like a wonderful idea to me.  The tour on Saturday seems ideal - that will not impact our flight home will it?
----- Original Message -----
From: Char Holte
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 8:31 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] RE: 2011 convention

I was just looking at the calendar for May-June 2011.  Do you know that the Convention starts on Sunday, May 29 to June 3.  That is different than previous years, the convention starts on Sunday and runs through Friday evening with a special tour on Saturday.  What a great idea, giving conventioneers an opportunity to take part in the optional tour on Saturday and still go home on Sunday if they wish.