Re: What is the name of this iris or.....
  • Subject: Re: What is the name of this iris or.....
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 08:49:28 -0700

Oh, Oh, you mean there is another introduction with the name "Black Beauty" -great!
I sure does look like yours.  Thank you so much El!

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 5:38 AM, Eleanor Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net> wrote:

Taking into account a better photo & a different angle, it sure looks like my Black Beauty, which is quite lovely.
El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 5:52 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] What is the name of this iris or.....

The only registered iris with the name "Black Beauty" was 1939.
It does not look like a 1939 iris to me.