Re: GHIO SEEDLINS

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>     Just two moor of my seedlings from the imported seed. I have  also
>put on a lilium i though you would like. regards Arthur Jervis
>Staffordshire UK.

Oooh...I don't know...I think I liked the first 2 pacific coast hybrids
better.  They had bolder colors, IMHO.  But that lilium sure was nice!  :)

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

  New!!  Free E-mail @mail.com, @usa.com, @engineer.com and more!
Mail.com makes it easy to set up a free, personalized e-mail address
           that you can access anytime and anywhere.