RE: Free (almost) trees and plants website

Wonder if this is related to this article:

Gardening Angels

P.O. Box 1115,  Laporte, CO  80535
Phone: (970) 494-1820
Email: gardeningangels@aol.com
Gardening Angels, Inc., is a non-profit organization that provides
horticulture and agriculture education, vocational training and
supported employment to people with disabilities.  We are located on a
working organic farm in LaPorte.  Self guided tours and guided tours are
available up on request, from June through September.  A trip to the
farm provides a much-needed oasis from the hustle and bustle of everyday
life for all ages and abilities.  Located at the base of the foothills,
on your way to Rist Canyon and Poudre Canyon, the farm is a great choice
to escape to the relaxing countryside of the area.  The many attractions
at the farm include a petting zoo, woodland walk, passive solar
greenhouses and vegetable and flower gardens.  We are located right past
Vern9s Restaurant.  So after you have had one of their famous cinnamon
rolls, come by to visit us!