  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]HYB:Tags
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:00:35 EST

These tags were made out of the old blinds we've talked about on the list.  My old tags were getting brittle and I decided to make a new batch.  Hope to make about 150 before I'm done.

I'm not real happy with the paint pen that I got from Gempler's online.  There is virtually NO point.  It's a bit like marking with a blob of paint!  Magic markers are more to my taste but I don't have a lot of patience for remarking them every year.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click to learn more...

Yahoo! Groups Links