HYB: Iris purpureobractea seedlings
  • Subject: HYB: Iris purpureobractea seedlings
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 12:10:53 -0800 (PST)

Well I lost the species itself, but I did get some seedlings before it went. It only was successful crossing with my diploids, no luck with any tetraploids. This seedling is one of the chunkiest and currently is also showing the most purple pigment at the base (actually mostly derived from the pollen parent - a seedling with pallida, MTB and suaveolens ancestry).