Re: Growing A. titanum in South Florida

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Growing A. titanum in South Florida
  • From: B Piilani Brady <citromatic@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 19:18:17 -0500 (CDT)

Now to add a twist.  I'm moving from Seattle to
San Diego in late June and will have an entirely
new climate to play in.  Within reason I'm
guessing having a small misting system would help
tremendously?  Any southern California (or
similar climate) Amorphophallus growers welcome
to add their thoughts.

Thanks again to all!

Do You Yahoo!?