Re:Fungus gnats

I second Neals advice about using Gnatrol...I have used it for years in my
greenhouses. I grow tropical plants and at times use some bloodmeal. The
gnats love this addition also. I have had no ill effects using the Gnatrol.
Cynthia M. Bishop (bishop@sisqtel.net)
Golden Hills Nursery
P.O. Box 1195
Ft. Jones, CA. 96032
Begonias, Ferns, Supplies by mailorder
(530) 468-2845 Fax:not yet hooked up
The love of gardening, a seed once planted, never dies.